Whitman Technology, Inc.
507 N. Howard Ave.
Covina, CA 91723-1618
Serving the West Coast since 1960
MANA Member since 1989
AMAA Member since 1995
Covering the States of:
Original Equipment Manufactures'
- Fluid Drain Valves, Solenoid Valves, Vent Valves, Check Valves, Motor
- Custom built Pneumatic Valves, Assemblies and Power Packs.
- Centrifuges and Custom Assemblies.
- Vibration monitoring systems, Temperature measurement, Mass fuel
flow measurement, Sensors, Switches and harnesses.
- Cockpit indicators, Display systems, Aircraft data acquisition units.
- Pressure Transducers, Accelerometers, Linear Motion Transducers.
- Pressure Switches, Chip Detectors, Crash Resistant Breakaway Valves.
- Electrical Protection, Circuit-breakers, Thermal Breakers and
Measuring Devices, Pilot Grips, Control Wheels and Associated Switches,
Limit Switches, Proximity Switches.
- Hose and Fitting Assemblies, Tube Assemblies, Beams Seals, Flared/Flareless
- Pilot Operated Shutoff Valves, Fuel Valves, Air and Hydraulic Vent/Check
and Relief Valves, Pneumatic Regulators.
To Aircraft Interior Industry
vacuum lavatory systems, Aircraft
water and waste valves
- Upholstery Leather, Wovens, and Sheepskins.
- Impressed and Perforated Leather
- Welt Cord and Braided Welt Cord
- Color Matching Nylon Thread
- Leather Care Products.
Selling Engineered Products
to the Aerospace and Military Industries
AMAA - Aerospace Manufactures' Agents Association
- AMAA is a group of professional Sales Representative Firms which cover
North America (US & Canada) for the Aerospace and Military markets.
MANA - Manufactures' Agents National Association
- MANA is a national Association of Sales Representative sharing ideas
and concepts with both of the Representative and the Manufacturer through
the MANA published magazine seminars, etc.
Whit-Tech believes in vertical penetration throughout the customer's organization.
We concentrate on selling Engineered Products to a variety of Customers needing
state of the art products and services.
Responsibilities to our
The Customer is the only reason we exist. We are here to inform and educate
the Customer concerning our Principals' capabilities. If the Customer has
learned about our Principals' and determines they might be able to fulfill
their needs, our job begins. We are here to assist the Customer in making
sure our Principals' understand their needs and concerns. We then assure that
a timely and reasonable response to the Customers RFQ is sent for their review.
After the sale, we assist the Customer in maintaining and tracking on-going
production items, as well as new projects, to assure their satisfaction.
Responsibilities to our
We strongly believe in a two way communication relationship with our Principals
and supply on-going current information regarding programs on a continual
basis. We see our primary goal as bringing in new business as well as maintaining
existing business through vertical account penetration. Our job entails introducing
the Principals' capabilities and or products to potential customers in hopes
of generating new opportunities, and follow up on RFQ's as well as maintaining
and protecting the Principals' existing business. We also assist in market
studies, forecasting and territory management.
Tele: 626-974-9499 Fax 626-974-4249
Dennis Whitman - President
Darin Whitman - Aviation Sales
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact
us via telephone, Fax or click on E-Mail below to send a message.